November 14, 2011

she is TWO!

This is the little girl who captured my heart the moment she was born two years ago.



The first day I met her. November 2009, born at home.



What a rose!


Summer 2011

She keeps us laughing!

With mama.

Sleeping Beauty.


Making tea!


Me and my girl. 


Wearing the mama's baby dress (handmade by Great Grandma Bertha).

 So precious is she!


Oh, sweet baby!


This was taken with real film! My mom is an amazing photographer.



This is my baby sister.

My heart swells with thankfulness to Jesus that He made her my baby sister.

I love her more than words can say. I love her so much I think I might just burst.

Today is her birthday.

Happy Birthday, my little lady of loveliness.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Your doting sister,
'Eminy'

Wonderful are Your works;
my soul knows it very well.
Psalm 139:14b


1 comment:

I love hearing from you!