April 1, 2010

a big move...

I can hardly believe it. Dad and Mom just told me today some big news...we are moving. To Wyoming. My Dad just got a job there. In one month, we will be gone. It happened so fast! I'm excited! I'm also sad and a little scared. Of course, my parents know what is best and I trust them.
The only thing I have to say is...



April Fools!!!!
Ha ha ha! Did I get ya? Sorry, I just couldn't resist such a ripe opportunity as this!
We are NOT moving...sorry to disappoint you. [ =
Happy first of April!

Love in Christ,
Emily

P.S I will be 15 in less than a month...the 28th. That is something to be scared about. [ =

2 comments:

  1. Ha-ha! Sorry, girl. I knew that you were kidding. =D

    Don't be too scared about 15. It's not THAT bad I guess... XD

    Love ya!
    xoxoxox,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came close to tears, so glad you were kiddin". I pray I would be unselfish if you were to move away but I would miss you more than I can say.
    x & o
    gram

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!