April 20, 2010

random tag from Cassie

Here are my answers to the Random Tag:





1. How many toes do you have?
Enough. Ok, ok, I have ten.

2. How many bones have you broken?
Never broken any. Thank You, LORD!

3. Name an epic thing that you have done.
An EPIC thing? I can't escape that word. [ =
I think the most epic thing I have ever done was roast coffee for our coffee shop with my sister while my dad was in Guatemala this past February. It was an amazing experience, I love roasting coffee. I just love coffee, period. Yeah, that has to be the most 'epic' thing I have ever done.

4. If you had a pet lemming, what would you name him?
LEMUEL! I mean, come on, you can't get any better than Lemuel the lemming.

5. What color are the clothes you're wearing right now?
I am wearing a pink, yellow, dusty aqua and fern green flowery April Cornell skirt, and a black top.



6. How awesome are orca whales on a scale of one to ten?
Well, I think Orcas are pretty awesome because God created them. Did you know an Orca in the wild has never attacked a human? It's true! They just should not be put in captivity, it's like killing them in essence. I guess I would give them a 7 or 8. They're not as cool as Blue or Beluga whales.

8. How old do you want to be when you die?
Any age where I would still have my sanity.


9. Name a pet peeve and an addiction.
My pet peeve? PEOPLE WHO MOVE TO CALIFORNIA!!!!! Seriously. Anyone who knows me is aware of this. California is over-populated! That is why we are in a water crisis! Leave California to the natives and bloom where you're planted.
An addiction?This is a little harder... one would be my baby sister and her pudge. She is so CUTE!


10. Write a paragraph detailing your life. 100 word minimum.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, saved by His grace. I am home-educated, and have always been.
I love my family like crazy. I have an older sister, a little brother and a baby sister. My family owns a coffee house. We roast our own coffee. I am a 4th generation Southern Californian. I love almost everything vintage, retro or antique. I love to draw and paint, especially in watercolor. I love to sing, and I love to harmonize with songs. I love the ocean and beach. My dad is teaching me how to surf. I love to write. I love to read. I love comedy. I love history. I am slightly nutty and goofy, yet serious at the same time. I wonder as I wander out under the stars. I think that is enough.

11. Name one thing that isn't really a secret, but that you haven't really gotten around to telling anyone.
Maybe that I love to write poetry. Or that I get depressed in gray weather.

12. Name another pet peeve.
Hairs in the sink. Snobbish people.

13. Sprechen Sie deutsch?
Nein.

14. Tell a joke.
Here goes...
A man walks into a bar and says... ow.
[ =

15. How many of the questions have you answered in a witty manner so far?
That's not for me to say.

16. Compose a haiku.

I find it quite odd
To write this here random tag
And blog about it.

Was that okay?







17. Have you ever noticed how sour candies taste even more sour if you rub them on the side of your tongue?
They always make my mouth feel raw.

18. What book(s) are you reading at the moment?
Streams of Civilization, volume one...the best ancient history book from a Christian worldview ever.
I am also reading Jane Eyre in my non-existent spare time.

19. How many doors are there in your house?
Seven.

20. How would you solve a problem like Maria?
She doesn't need solving.

21. Think of something about yourself. Anything. Go on, think of it.
I am the only child in my family with brown eyes.

Now think of something more interesting. Write it down here.
I slept in my parents bed until I was four.

23. What's wrong with your legs?
Well, I have an extremely painful blister on my right heel. You really needed/wanted to know that.

24. What's your favorite show tune?
'Anything you can do I can do better' (the story of my life) 'Open a New Window' (the story of my life). Of course, this isn't an all inclusive list. I love many more show tunes.

25. Okay, you can tell us what that first thing you thought of for number 21 was. We all want to know.
I thought that I couldn't believe I didn't know what to write.

Now I tag you if:

You drink coffee or tea every single day,
or
Have brown eyes,
or
Like cheese quesadillas with guacamole,
or
In the rare, random case that NONE of the options apply to you. [ =

That was fun. The End.

~Emily

7 comments:

  1. Oh, hello! I like your answers to this tag! I just might do this considering those all apply to moi! (except for the first one :))
    I think we'll be in Victor ville CA, is that close to where you live? Yes, that would be awesome if we could meet wouldn't it? Let me know!!

    P.S. I think its AWESOME your family owns a coffee shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and now I have that "anything you can do I can do better" song stuck in my head!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We may go to the beach, what beaches do you live near? It would be cool if we met and hung out at the beach together! I have to say though, I'm bit afraid to swim in the ocean!

    Yeah, if it doesn't work out, we will definitely have to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hullo Mudfoot, dear!

    I LOVED reading your answers...

    Don't move to California! don't believe the hype! lol! =D

    I love ya girl and I'm sorry that I missed you at prayer meeting last night.

    Just wondering: Is that the same blister from two weeks ago when I loaned you my flip-flops?

    All of your tag-taking requirements apply to me, but I've already done it. =(

    Coffee and the Conservatory FOREVER! =D

    Love you, girl!

    Love,
    You "sister"
    Cassie aka Earnestine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily, I asked if they can take me, and they said maybe!!!!! write me back as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Emily! Wow, I've been commenting on this post a lot hehe! I have awarded you the Pure in Heart award! Over at my blog are the details.

    P.S. I got my California trip post up! With lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!