February 14, 2013

Happy St. Valentine's Day!




Add caption
          Here are some nearly vintage photos of my darling big sissy Hannah, Valentines Day 1999. I love these photos! She was so cute! (Still is, but she's almost twenty...a little less cute, a little more beautiful now.) And I'm pretty sure a pink dress, rosy cheeks, happy smile, and a chocolate lolly are a recipe for a pretty 'sweet' love day!
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.
1 John 4:7


xoxo,Emily


2 comments:

  1. Oh Em, lovely post! I'm so glad to see you posting again; you've been missed!
    Happy Valentine's Day! "Would you be mine, sweet Valentine?"
    Elizabeth saw the picture, and now thinks that we should find some chocolate lolly's, and I couldn't agree more:)!

    xoxoxo,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my saintly sister! ( = I agree with Budgie, too.
      I love you!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!