February 16, 2013

beach bonfire



Last night, my brother Henry and I (just the two of us; sadly the rest of my family was feeling under the weather) were so blessed to spend the evening with dear friends at the beach for a good ol' fashioned bonfire!It was a slice of heaven to fellowship with such dear, precious people... Cassandra and her family, and Rachel, who was visiting from Arizona. I love those girls so much!

There was much laughter, heart-sharing, hugging, cute little kids, s'mores,the most delicious gluten-free chocolate chip cookies made by my brother-boy Hank, crashing waves, a beautiful sunset,inside jokes and rejoicing in the goodness of our Savior!

Blest be the tie that binds
Our hearts in Christian love;
The fellowship of kindred minds
Is like to that above.

-John Fawcett

Much love,
Emily

1 comment:

  1. I certainly missed a lovely night, but I'm so glad that you all had a wonderful time!!! At least there were a few gf cookies left over for me:).
    I love the new blog design by the way; you've gotten even more talented and creative.
    Love you!
    H

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!