June 12, 2012

the pleasing rhythm of everyday

c. Emily/song of the sea









Life has just started to slow down into the pleasing rhythm of  ( almost, not quite) ordinary days.
My sister Hannah's graduation was beautiful and so much fun! I am so proud of my big sis and the beautiful,godly woman the Lord is fashioning in her! ( Pictures of the ceremony are coming!!!)

My life this week has been full of taking pictures, going for walks with my two favorite littles in the world ( brother and baby sister), cooking, chores, tea, lots and lots of drawing ( want to see some?), family Bible time, singing, studying,history with my brother, music, talking, leftover graduation cake ( =, flowers, coffee, pondering, dish-washing, smiles, sniffles, light, wonder...more comes to mind as I write.

You know, life is simple and wondrous every day.

We just need to recognize it all comes out of our Father's loving hand.

Much love,
Emily

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Emi. You have a way with words that is just so real and touching.

    I'll see you soon, my dear, Lord willing!

    xoxoxo,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, you are just so sweet and I love you very much and by God's grace we are sisters in Christ and that makes me happy. ( =
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!