February 13, 2012

Valentine Greetings//You Made Me Love You

Happy Valentine's Day, dear ones!




In honor of love day, I thought I'd share one of my favorite songs done two charming ways.
First, by the talented, incomparable and darling Judy Garland. My sister and I found this a few months back and it's just so sweet. I love this rendition... her young voice is so pretty, and the whole theme simply could not be cuter.

                                                                                


And second, by the incomparable, talented and not-so darling...Cookie Monster! Mama bought my little sister her first Elmo movie, and Hannah and I were just delighted to see this hilarious rendition of Judy's fan letter and song.



Pretty great, yes?

Sending love to you all this delightful day!
You know you made me love you!

Much love in Christ,
Emily
xo




2 comments:

  1. Oh my lovie sister! Happy day after Valentines day to you!!!!
    I love your post and your blog...keep up the fantastic work!!!

    xoxox,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Funny Valentine! You always know how to show love in ways that elude the rest of us! Your middle name is appropriate "Loveable", you made us love you, but we did, and still want to! I love the antique Valentines that you girls find! May you always feel God's love and manifest it to all!
    Budgie says, "Thanks for the songs... They're so funny for me Emmanee!" At least we don't have to watch the DVD through each time to get to the favorite song!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!