February 11, 2012

my baby sister and our dear camera

                                      
My darling baby sister. 
I'm finally posting a photo taken with our new, beloved camera. For those of you who don't know, we've been wanting a D-SLR for ages...and for Christmas, my dad surprised us with a Canon Rebel T2i! This camera is amazing! We love it so much! Can you tell?

xo,
Em

O CHRIST,
All, thy ways of mercy tend to and end in my delight.
Thou didst weep, sorrow, suffer that I may rejoice.
For my joy thou hast sent me the Comforter,
multiplied thy promises,
shown me my future happiness,
given me a living fountain.
 --The Valley of Vision, Joy

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL shot of a beautiful BABY! I miss my sweet Barish friends like you wouldn't believe. Honest. Forgive (please) my inability to get together these days. I'm sure sweet sistermomgrandma Deb has shared my recent busy schedule. Still. My heart yearns to see your sweet faces. Soon? Every weekend in Feb. is packed. But. March looks much lighter, and by April, almost every weekend is free. I crave a visit/visits with the most dear lassies I know.

    Much much MUCH LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister is adorable!

    Found your blog through the comments on Pastor's Girl's Ponderings.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!