October 20, 2009

The Long Awaited 'Honest Scrap'


Well, I have finally gotten around to it...here is the 'Honest Scrap' tag! *applause*
The rules are 1)thank the person who tagged you...MANY THANKS  Cassie!!!
and 2) share 10 honest things about yourself.
Here goes...

1. I have lived in the same house for my entire life.
    As a matter of fact, I live in the house my Grampa grew up in. It was built in 1950 and it is a beautiful home... small, but beautiful, and a true blessing.

2. I have been drinking coffee ever since I was but a wee one. I turned out fine...I think. [ :

3. I have never been stung  by a bee. 

4. I love to paint with watercolor. I have made quite a killing selling Valentine's Day cards at our coffee shop.
I find it so beautiful that God gave each of us talents that we can use to provide for ourselves
and bring Him  Glory.

5. I love vintage fashions and costumes. I love most things vintage,retro or antique.

6. I am a dyed -in -the -wool doodler.
    I always find something to sketch on, be it a scrap of paper or ( ssshhhhhh) the margins in my     schoolbooks...just ask my mum.[ :

7. I am very fond of history. Very.

8. If you haven't noticed, I am not very proficient at blogging.

9. I am infamous for my scathing, witty critiques.
                   A blessing and a curse.

10. I love to make people laugh.

                           ~The End~

I hope this even ever so vaguely amused you. I certainly hope!

God Bless all of you!

Affectionately,
      Em  

8 comments:

  1. LOVELY, Em!!! I missed you and Hannah terribly today, but I had enough school work to keep me busy for a month, so I did manage to get QUITE a lot done.

    I happen to very much enjoy your scathing and witty critiques. They are a wonderful part of what makes you the girl I love.

    Well, dear, God willing I shall see you tomorrow night.
    Your friend and "sister"
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog!!

    -Connor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there SIs,

    You are infamous for those scathing, witty critiques.
    Being your sis and all sometimes I don't realize just how witty you are, until I hear someone laughing like crazy at your quick wit. You know what I am referencing.... anyways, I think it is pretty neat to be able to say 'yeah, she's my sister':).
    Thanks for the laughs!
    Loved your post.

    XOXO,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny post! I'm actually half way to 32, so I'm not that old. I just don't want EVERYONE to know. I know, it is hard to find like minded friends on blogger. AmandaBeth & i go to the same church, which is nice. She is such a beautiful person.
    You should do a couple book reviews of your favorites. I would love to read them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers! I like your blog :)

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Em- Hey Betty! I have so many friends sitting on my bookshelf right now! I love how books can trap memories and when you reread a book, those memories come flooding back!
    XOXO (Ditto) Ananka <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is in reply to the comment that you left on my blog:

    Emmy/Betty:

    Well, thank you M'dear! The top is new. On Monday I bought it from Anthropologie with a gift card from Aunt Kristin. It is navy corduroy and is the softest thing ever. I am wearing it right now in fact. =D

    Isn't Georgia so beautiful and grown-up? I am so proud of her and it makes me glad to watch her grown into such a lovely young lady. Pretty soon we'll be saying the same thing about Cora and Elizabeth. Can you believe it? I don't even want to.

    Thank you for your comment. I had been missing you terribly and hearing from you completely brightened my day. I'm praying for Elizabeth and I am aching you see you and your family soon.

    XOXOX, Cassie/Ananka <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!