July 28, 2009

My First Tag!

Thank you, Hannah!

What time is it: 1:49 pm
 
What was the last outdoor activity you did: I went for a walk.

Do you have an email address: I share one with my family, and for the record, that suits me just fine! ( :

How long have you been on the computer: Maybe a half-hour.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone: My Dad.

Are you happy right now: These are some nosy questions! [ :

How many pets do you have: None.

Do you have a playlist: Yes.

Are you having a fun summer: I sure am.

What book are you reading now: A Land So Strange.

Do you like your blog: As a matter of fact, I do.

Who gave you your first tag: This IS my first tag! I got it from my sister Hannah.

What are you doing tomorrow: A little bit of this, a little bit of that.

How long have you been on blogger: 3 days.

How many times have you changed your profile picture: I never have, but I REALLY want to!

One thing you want now: A cheese quesadilla with guacomole, and  a big glass of horchata! Mmmmmmmmm!

Have you seen the new Star Trek: No way, Jose!

Is your profile name your real name: Yes.

What is your favorite animal: I love Pandas. ( !!!!!!!!!!!! )

What is your favorite movie: The Last of The Mohicans and the 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice. 

Who is your favorite fictional character: I have so many favorites, BUT, my very favorite is Uncas from The Last Of The Mohicans.

Are you hungry: I'm hungry for a cheese quesadilla with guacamole!

I now tag: Kristen
and My Dad

God Bless!
~Emily
P.S Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Great post Lili!

    Uncas is AMAZING! (It's funny, I've said that in TWO comments today. :D)

    I'm looking forward to walking to the Farmer's Market together soon!

    LYLAS!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you, Miss Mudfoot! LOL!

    Love always,
    Earnestine :P

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!