April 26, 2013

rejoice and be glad

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again:Rejoice!
Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:4-7

How wonderful are those truths.

Happy friday, my friends!

P.S.I'll be eighteen day after tomorrow...

California wild poppies and lupines circa 1995 by my mama


2 comments:

  1. You're almost eighteen and I couldn't be more excited for you. :)

    What a precious verse that is and I needed to read it today so, thank you.

    I love you tremendously and I cannot wait to see you and your family tomorrow.

    xoxoxo,
    Ernestine

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!