November 15, 2012

in honor of a veteran



my grandpa David,circa 1970. photo by my beautiful grandma Janie.


Thank you to my beloved grandfather  for his military service to our great land. My grandpa's vision, knowledge, and love for God, family and his Country are so evident  in everything he does and has done, including serving in the Air Force. I am so blessed to be his grandaughter and we are all so grateful for his example of bravery and patriotism.

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. James 1:12

We LOVE you, Gramps!

Note: I fully intended to post this ON Veteran's Day, but ran out of time. After debating whether or not to post it late, I decided I would still post it for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!