August 15, 2011

a letter to my mama on her birthday

Isn't this orchid gorgeous? I love photographing flowers.


Dear Mama,
Happy Birthday! I love you so much, how can I express it? You are the most wonderful, godly mother, and you are so fun! Thank you for all that you are! I praise God for you, and all you do  for Him and for others, always so selflessly. How do you do it?
Thank you for training us in the knowledge of Christ, and teaching us that everything's about Him.
 My mama, I love you and I always will.
xoxo (xoxoxoxoxo...),
Emily

May the LORD, the God of your fathers, increase you a thousand       times and bless you as He has promised.
Deuteronomy 1:11

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Emi's Mama!

    (Em, I tried to email you some of the pictures from Saturday, but the address failed... I'll try again later.)

    Love ya!
    Ernestine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So encouraged dearest Em. Like the cool water you love, your thoughts are a balm for my soul. I love you

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!