June 19, 2011

thank you papa!

left to right:my handsome little brother Henry, me (now ya know what I look like), my super dad A.J., and my lovely older sister Hannah holding our darling baby sister Elizabeth at LAX the morning my dad left for Costa Rica. So sad my mama's not in the photo because she's taking it! ) :

Happy Father's Day, Papa!
Thank you for being the best dad! Thank you for doing the best read-alouds. Thank you for making the best coffee. Thank you for being the best surf teacher.Thank you for being the best music teacher and guitar accompaniest. Thank you for always driving the coastal route.Thank you for all of the spur-of-the-moments. Thank you for leading us to the best thing, the LORD Jesus! 
Thank you for everything!
I love you!
xo, Em 

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, Emily! Wish I could've met him too. Miss you & your family!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!