July 15, 2010

a bit of somewhat random summerness...

Well, well,well. I have what is referred to as a summer cold.

Ick.

Just a stuffy nose, not life-threatening ( ha ha), but not, in my humble opinion, the optimum frame of health for summertime. My family has been amazingly helpful and sweet about it.
So, I'm fueling up on all the herbal remedies and vitamins from my wonderful,organic, natural-healing-minded Mama. And..
I'm feeling much better.

On a lighter, brighter note--the sun has come out! The weather is gorgeous. Bye-bye to hazy, muggy, grey, weather! YAHOOOO! ( Is it just me, or do I sound really enthusiastic?*smiles*)
Now I can stop crooning hopefully/mournfully 'the sun'll come out tomorrow, so ya gotta hang on to tomorrow...'
Teehee.


And...my little brother just turned TEN! I can't believe it. Where did all the time go?
I count myself blessed beyond words to have him as my brother. Henry, I love you to death.

How are you all? Doin' anything, goin' anywhere, fun or unusual this summer?

Oh dearie me, this turned into a somewhat random, catch-up post. Any thoughts?


God bless, and keep me in your prayers.


Your friend,
Emily






2 comments:

  1. Hullo Em, dearie! Your incredible wit continues to astound me. Teehee.

    I can't wait to see you and your lovely family tonight.

    Hope your sniffles clear up soon!

    xoxoxo,
    Earnestine XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about you, but I happen to like cloudy weather. It helps me think.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!